This week TJ and Sam dive into the details of what will make your offense work this season. They discuss spacing, screening angles, timing, assessing different offensive strategies for your team, and much more.
• The magic is in the details
• Details of ball screen – is it worth it?
• Playing through the post
• Understanding the reads
• Short term frustration for long term gain
• Strategy first, details second
• What loses games
• Screening angles
• Teaching screen reads
• Getting buy-in and building habits
• Teaching methodology
• The role of timing
• Less is more